Do you ever wonder who your Pinterest lookalikes are? If so, you’re in luck! There’s a Pinterest trend that lets you see your lookalikes on Pinterest. It’s called the “Pinterest Lookalike Trend.” This trend is super popular on TikTok and this Pinterest trend is taking over the app for good reason. It’s really cool to see people who look like you. In this blog post, I will teach you how to do this Pinterest lookalike trend on TikTok and how to recreate the trend for yourself. Here’s everything you need to know about this latest trend on TikTok!
What’s the Pinterest Trend on TikTok?
This Pinterest trend on TikTok is blowing everyone’s minds. It’s easy for anyone to join in on the Pinterest trend fun, but it requires a certain degree of video editing skills and a little knowledge of the Pinterest app.
The Pinterest lookalike trend is all about finding your Pinterest lookalikes and filming a reaction video to finding your internet lookalikes!
How To Do The Pinterest Trend On TikTok: Step By Step Guide
- Download the Pinterest app if you have not already.
- Log in to your Pinterest account or create a free account super quickly. Read How to Create a Pinterest Business Account for further instructions.
- Start screen recording on your device, and open the Pinterest app.
- Click the magnifying glass in the toolbar in the Pinterest app.
- Click on the camera icon on the right side of the search bar.
- Take a photo of yourself with the Pinterest visual search tool, or choose to upload a selfie from your camera roll.
- An explore feed will pop up on the bottom half of your screen.
- Swipe up to explore your Pinterest lookalikes!
- The explore tab will show you user-uploaded images of people who look similar to you.
- If you toggle to the shop tab, you will see shoppable links and advertisements that look similar to you or any products you may be wearing.
- Record your reaction to your Pinterest lookalikes!
- Edit your videos together either in the TikTok app or in your favorite video editing tool.
- Post your video on TikTok and any of your other social media channels to take part in the Pinterest trend!
Pinterest Photo Search Trend Explained
The Pinterest trend is a viral TikTok trend and it shows users using Pinterest to find people that look like them.
You can see who you look like using Pinterest’s visual search tool. The Pinterest virtual search tool uses AI to find images that look similar to the image you are searching with.
The Pinterest virtual search tool is very similar to Google’s reverse image search. Instead of searching for a keyword or phrase to find an image, you just upload your image to find similar-looking images instead.
Pinterest’s virtual search tool pulls images that it thinks are relevant to your photo, utilizing characteristics like hair color, face shape, and even your glasses to identify your internet look-alike.
Is the Pinterest look-alike trend accurate?
The Pinterest look-alike trend is eerily accurate and it will find people who look like you from all over the internet. The Pinterest virtual search tool is constantly improving and getting more accurate as time goes on.
The Pinterest look-alike trend has been around for a few years, but it only recently went viral on TikTok. This Pinterest challenge on TikTok is a fun way to find your lookalikes on Pinterest and share it with your followers!
Now that you know what the Pinterest lookalike trend is and how to do this Pinterest trend on TikTok, it’s time to do it for yourself! Follow these easy steps and you’ll be on your way to creating your own Pinterest lookalike video in no time.
Want more Pinterest marketing tips delivered straight to your inbox? Join my exclusive email club for Pinterest marketing tips and exclusive updates!
- Pinterest Planning Template + Resources List
- 25 Best Free Canva Fonts List Canva Template
- Pinterest Profile Cover Template
- How to Use Pinterest to Grow Your Instagram Account and Increase Your Reach
- How to Use Pinterest for Affiliate Marketing: Passive Income Strategies for Pinterest
- How to Use Pinterest Templates in Canva to Create Click-Worthy Pins
- How to Use Pinterest to Grow Your Email List From Scratch: 15 Step Guide